One of the indisputable leaders in the number of tourists from different parts of the world today is a European country such as Spain.Every year, millions of travelers come here, attracted by the varied holiday for every taste and every wallet size.An exception are not our compatriots.Each year the home of the conquistadors sent thousands of Russians, drawn by luxury resorts, the magnificent monuments of history and hospitality of the locals.Therefore, the Spanish Embassy in Moscow, never sits idle.After all, it is responsible for the issuance of Schengen visas needed to cross the Spanish border.We offer today to learn more about this facility.We'll find out, where is the Spanish Embassy in Moscow, and what services it provides.Also, we will investigate what documents are required to obtain a visa.
address the Spanish Embassy in Moscow, its official website and a brief description
The functions of this institution include the issuance of tourist, student and work visas for short-term or long-term
This institution is located in the Russian capital at Bolshaya Nikitskaya, 50/8.The official website of the Spanish Embassy in Moscow - www.maec.es.It should be noted that this portal is mainly designed for Spanish citizens, so long as it has not been Russified.This can create some problems, however, use one of the online translators, you can find and download the application form for a visa, the list of requirements and other relevant information.
Consulate General of the Kingdom of Spain in Russia
addition to the Spanish embassy in the Russian capital works and the Consulate General of the State.It is located at the address: street Stremyanny lane, 31/1.
Spanish Embassy in Moscow visa - required documents
list of documents on which a decision on a visa in this country for the citizens of the Russian Federation consists of two categories: documents submitted to the Embassy by the applicant and the host.Going to the embassy, you must have a complete list of documents needed for visa one category or another.
complete list of documentation required to obtain a visa
Thus, the Spanish Embassy in Moscow visa requires those wishing to obtain a visa the following documents:
- A passport valid for constituting at least another three months after the planned return from the trip.
- Old passport (if any applicant).
- civil passport (it is very important that the name of a potential recipient of the visa the same in both passports).
- Two color matte photos, the size of which is 3.5 x 4.5 centimeters.
- issued by his employer reference.It should be printed on company letterhead and signed and sealed in the presence of the document to the position of the applicant, the size of his salary, as well as the contact details of the company.
- Proof that you have sufficient funds for the trip.This can be a bank statement, credit card account, and certificates and checks on the operations of currency exchange.In general, we should proceed on the basis of 57 euros per day for each participant of the trip.
- health insurance policy with a validity covering the entire period of intended stay in the States, members of the Schengen area.
- photocopies of all relevant pages of your passport.
- booking tickets.
- correctly completed application form for a visa.
- confirmation from the Spanish side of the payment of the hotel reservation or rent apartments.
documents necessary to provide the Spanish side for a visa based on an invitation
If you are planning to go to Spain at the invitation of the citizen of this country, the Spanish embassy in Moscow would require him to provide the following documents:
- Invitation electronic, fax or print the form with the name, first name, date of birth, citizenship, sex, passport number, exact dates and purposes of the trip, number of entries, the names and the names of accompanying minor children.In addition, the sponsor shall include information on its name, registered address, and the address of where to house the invitation.
- If a person does not invite you to be a citizen of the Kingdom of Spain, it should be attached to the invitation, and a photocopy of their residence permit in the country.
- If you are planning to travel to visit relatives, we invite must provide proof of kinship.
- confirmation of a housing intended to accommodate the invited: extract from the register of real estate, hotel reservation or lease.
documents provided by the Spanish side for a citizen of a business trip
- invitation from the company with the dates of arrival and departure, the purpose of travel and activities.If the inviting party takes over all costs for accommodation, it is also a need to specify.All documents must be duly signed and sealed.
- Confirmation duration of the business relationship between the parties.